At Duality our vision is to turn simulation game play into productive work.
Our jam is simulation with humans-in-the-loop. Imagine Fortnite but with robots and humans! We build physically accurate worlds in which autonomous robots and human players can engage in real time producing high fidelity interaction data.
Apply your Unreal technical art ninja skills to solve problems in the real world. Join a passionate founding team that is taking on high value, massively impactful problems at the convergence of game development, robotics and the future of work.
- Being the bridge between programmers and artists.
- Using Blueprints to find innovative solutions for different types of problems.
- Developing content guidelines and workflows to ensure best practices.
- Analyzing content using profiling tools to find ways to optimize memory/performance.
- 4+ years experience working on live projects using Unreal Engine.
- Unreal Engine generalist with a focus on one or more of the following - shading, lighting, procedural creation or optimization.
- Practical experience working with Blueprints.
- Familiarity with 3D tools like Max, Maya, Substance, zBrush.
- Ability to adapt and execute in a fast moving environment.
Nice to have
- Experience working with C++ in Unreal Engine.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Strong debugging skills & system intuition.
- Competitive salary.
- Work with humans who care about each other and will care about you!
- Be a part of developing a creative, inspiring culture.
- Go home at a normal time to hang out with your family and friends. We are playing the long game!