At Duality our vision is to turn simulation game play into productive work.
Our jam is simulation with humans-in-the-loop. Imagine Fortnite but with robots and humans! We build physically accurate worlds in which autonomous robots and human players can engage in real time producing high fidelity interaction data.
Lead and grow a team working at the intersection of the future of business and cutting-edge technology. Be part of the core multi-disciplinary team that is working across robotics, sumulation, machine learning and game development to fundamentally redefine what the future of work looks like.
- Plan out projects involving 3D artists, technical artists and developers.
- Track and manage projects to keep them moving along smoothly.
- Facilitate team building by identifying and hiring great talent based on the project needs.
- Assist in any other operational tasks that may come up as part of project management.
- 4+ years experience managing projects in the area of software product development or game development.
- Experience with project planning and management software.
- Strong communication skills.
- Understanding of basic concepts in the 3D world to communicate effectively with 3D artists and technical artists.
- Eagerness to learn and take initiative.
- Ability to adapt and execute in a fast moving environment.
Nice to have
- Experience interfacing with clients.
- Proficiency with OpenProject, Scrum methodology and Git.
- Previously worked on projects involving the use of Unreal Engine.
- Competitive salary.
- Work with humans who care about each other and will care about you!
- Be a part of developing a creative, inspiring culture.
- Go home at a normal time to hang out with your family and friends. We are playing the long game!