At Duality we are taking on the critical challenge of innovating human-robot interaction.
Every autonomous system from self-driving cars to smart excavators requires a comprehensive understanding of human behavior and the environments in which they operate. The bottleneck holding back robotics development today is the outsized challenge of gathering data for building the learning systems and validating safe operation of these machines under diverse conditions. The Duality platform will make it possible to generate high-quality interaction data intentionally and at scale.
Our jam is simulation with humans-in-the-loop. Imagine Fortnite but with robots and humans! We build physically accurate worlds in which autonomous robots and human players can engage in real time, producing high fidelity interaction data.
Are you a game engineer or real time developer interested in building a “play experience” that has real impact in our physical world? Autonomous systems will be a necessary part of humanity’s future. Be a part of the founding team in one of the first companies taking on this problem head-on.
- Implement key game play and platform features under the guidance of the development lead.
- Write code that is clear, understandable and robust.
- Be fearless when it comes to learning new things, including dropping down to low level engine code, to complete the mission.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Graphics, Physics or a related technical area.
- Proficient with C++ programming.
- Course work and/or experience with computer graphics and physical simulations a plus.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Organizational skills in managing priorities and multiple tasks.
- Have a relevant project to demo during job interview that you developed yourself or had a prominent role in creating.\
- Competitive salary.
- Founding team stock options.
- Work with humans who care about each other and will care about you!
- Be a part of developing a creative, inspiring culture.
- Go home at a normal time to hang out with your family and friends. We are playing the long game!